title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Bought Asset Premium but Not Getting Premium Feratures

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dangerbird
    • Mar 2012

Bought Asset Premium but Not Getting Premium Feratures

I paid for, downloaded and installed Asset onto my 2011 Windows Home Server and it's working fine but I recently tried to use Dynamic Browsing and got the message "Requires Asset Premium registration". I checked the website and I seem to be registered properly. Is there some step I have missed that gets these features to work?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Bought Asset Premium but Not Getting Premium Feratures

If you had the trial version previously, you would uninstall, then install the filename with -reg in the name.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Dangerbird
      • Mar 2012

OK, that worked. Weird because I never did install the free version. On the Windows dashboard the add-in was listed as Asset Premium but when I opened Asset on the dashboard it was listed as the free version. Anyway, after uninstalling, downloading and re-installing it seems to be fine now. Thanks for you help - great product.

Comment

• Selzhanik
        • Jul 2011

Just for confirmation, there may be an issue with the installer, as I had the same problem today. My WHS 2011 system HDD bit the dust last week, I rebuilt and reinstalled Asset today, and in the Dashboard's Add-ins listing, it includes "Asset UPnP Premium 4.1.0.0", but when I go to the Asset UPnP tab, it says "Functionality: Trial". I installed from "AssetUPnP-WHS2011-reg.wssx", downloaded today.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

If you look at asset through the control point (Advanced Search >> [details]) what does it show for version details?
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>