title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

"Upgrade" to Windows 8 Problem

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DDJJ
    • Aug 2011

"Upgrade" to Windows 8 Problem

After upgrading to Windows 8, CD Ripper still opens and still lists the tracks, but the tracks listed look like they are from some jazz album, regardless of what actual Grateful Dead CD I put in the player. I'm not sure if this is a driver problem (the drive does appear to be working and playing music fine), or a software problem. Can someone point me in the right direction for trouble shooting purposes?

Thank you!

Dan
  • DDJJ
    • Aug 2011

Re: "Upgrade" to Windows 8 Problem

OK, I can answer my own question. The first disc of a three disc Grateful Dead live set (Dave's Picks Volume 1), somehow generates a (PerfectMeta??) set of meta data that is totally wacko; as I described, it looks like it some jazz title. But when I put the 2nd disc in, everything's fine. Weird!! Not sure why that happens, but I guess I'll just need to manually enter all of the details to force it to work. Disc looks perfectly clean too??

Sorry for the false call here. As is frequently the case with dbPowerAmp, user error is at fault. :(

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: "Upgrade" to Windows 8 Problem

It is just 2 discs with the same exact track lengths.
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>