title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch Ripper Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • memman
    • Nov 2012

Batch Ripper Question

The batch ripper is working quite well, but I would like to configure it a little better. When my Sony changer is operating unattended, periodically the changer wont be able to rip a certain CD. When this happens, the changer will just hang there, trying in vain to get a good rip. If I have loaded up a large number of disks and go away, I return to find that the CD in question has effectively blocked all ripping activity . Is there a configuration settting that would allow me to set a maximum time to complete the rip, after which time the disk would be cancelled and the next one retrieved?

Also, when ripping by batch, there is very little information displayed regarding the activity for each track. If I right click the CD in question, one of the menu items says "view ripper" (or something like that), which I assumed would show me the details much like in the non-batch version of the CD ripper. However it seems to do nothing. Is there something I am doing wrong?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch Ripper Question

If you edit the profile settings in Batch Ripper you can set the the abort options, under Options >> Secure Settings
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>