title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Samsung Yepp E Sveta Portable Audio Driver

Administrator

Samsung Yepp E Sveta Portable Audio Driver

Install:

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/SPA-YeppE.exe

276KB

Please let me know if it works for you and on which operating system you are using it.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    totalXSive will be happy :rolleyes:

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Talking

Indeed I will be 2 months with the same music does get a little annoying

Sorry I haven't been in much - I've been promoted to a high editing level at http://dmoz.org/ and subsequently have less free time.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Lightbulb Good news!

Good news: I've failed to notice any major problems under Windows XP Pro!

One problem that I have found with both Sveta and Yepp Explorer, the official client, is that sometimes they can't format the entire SmartMedia card - as it is about 3MB is unusable on mine, perhaps because it was used in a Rio 300 previously and was given to me. Any chance of Sveta being able to do a complete format, or won't the drivers allow this?

Other than that I am very impressed - no problems with detection or anything. And the interface is much better than Yepp Explorer

Unregistered
    Using the driver under Windows 98se - much better than the Yepp Explorer, and really nice to be able to copy to internal and external memory at once.
    I did have one problem when I had 8 files spread across the internal (64Mb) and external (32Mb card) - I highlighted all of them with combined memory selected, and hit 'delete' - they all went except for the very first one on the internal memory - an error message was generated, but I lost the log. I had to format to clear this last file.
    Not a big problem, and I'm not that bothered now that I can burn CD's straight to the Yepp!

Cheers!

Administrator
    TotalXS - I have the exact same with an external card, to ask the yepp to format is one simple command, so somewhere the yepp is not doing it right. BTW this might be normal for the yepp, it might use some very lossy format process...

Sometimes a command does not go in quite right, you might want to look at Sveta add devices >> advanced, if it happens more than once.

Administrator
    Beta closed, now released.