title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I have purchased dbpoweramp Reference, butr cannot install Batch Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnits
    • Oct 2012

I have purchased dbpoweramp Reference, butr cannot install Batch Ripper

I can get dBpoweramp to work. I have installed Batch Ripper multiple times, butit keeps telling me I need Music Converter R13.

Can some one please give me a simple installation list of instructions and user instructions.

Thanks in advance.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: I have purchased dbpoweramp Reference, butr cannot install Batch Ripper

Install both to the same folder, then look in dBpoweramp Configuration it should say Reference: Registered.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gnits
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
      Install both to the same folder, then look in dBpoweramp Configuration it should say Reference: Registered.
      I uninstalled Batch Ripper and Re-Installed.

One step forward... maybe 2 steps back...... Now dBpoweramp is showing as unregiatered.

Let me explain what I want to achieve... maybe Batch ripper is not the correct product.

I am going to re_Rip all my CDs to Aiff in preparation for general use of Aiff for my HD music library. This will be sent to a DAC and decent amp and speakers via Audirvana.

However, I still want to keep my ipod music .... so after I rip a CD to Aiff, I want to immediately rip the same CD to Appleless (and to a different disc volume).

What is the best way to achieve that.

PS. dbpoweramp appears to be working... only worried about expiry of license and re building my profiles.

Thanks for the very prompt response.

Matt O'Brien
      Dublin, Ireland.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It does not sound like you need Batch Ripper, only CD Ripper with Multi-Encoder.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gnits
          • Oct 2012

I was hoping to automate as much as possible. Where can I find how to use Multi-Encoder.

PS.

I re-installed dbpoweramp after Batch Ripper, which sorted the problem with registration (now active again).

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

See:

Then click [Multi Encoder] Link
            Last edited by Spoon; 10-14-2012, 10:43 PM.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• gnits
              • Oct 2012

I get the following error. 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
              You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

However, I think I have figured out how to work the multi encoder. Pretty Good... except I have to rebuild the smart tags for the folder structure.

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

Link fixed.
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>