title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset 4.1 won't show my music files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbarach
    • Feb 2011

Asset 4.1 won't show my music files

I had the paid version of Asset 4 working fine. I updated to Asset 4.1. The Asset UPNP Configuration screen lists the correct number of tracks and albums, but when I look for my folders, none of the subfolders show up, and none of my music files are visible. I rescanned the library, but this did not fix the problem. I also used the utility program you supplied to dump the contents of my library into a txt file, and this file is showing all of my tracks. (FYI, this is on a Windows 7 64-bit PC).
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset 4.1 won't show my music files

If it shows all the tracks, then it suggests they are there, perhaps the control point is not displaying something correctly. Try Asset Control in the beta section of this forum, let it browse Asset and see if it shows your tracks.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• pbarach
      • Feb 2011

Re: Asset 4.1 won't show my music files

I uninstalled Asset 4.1 and reinstalled it. Now everything works fine. Something got corrupted somewhere--who knows. I do love this program when it's working (which is nearly all the time). It's much better than the program I used before (TVersity), which constantly crashed and which was a resource hog.
      Last edited by pbarach; 10-14-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>