title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Cannot renew subscription

Cannot renew subscription

when I try to do this it just sends me round in circles asking me if I want to retrieve my order numbers .. I never get to a download option or payment screen. Frustrating.

Administrator

Re: Cannot renew subscription

You are trying to update your metadata license?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You are trying to update your metadata license?
    I think so .. it tells me my sub is due for renewal, I guess that it why it won't get the album art, but all the links just go round in circles, thanks

Administrator

Our license agreements with the commercial providers have changed, it is no longer possible to supply yearly renewals. Your software can be upgraded to R14 Reference which offers indefinite metadata access, to do so log into your registration (with order number):

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/registration/

And follow the offer link to upgrade. (noting that the online store might not contain your account details, so create a new account as required)

this is the link I have problems with .. I press 'initiate order retieval', put the order number in the next screen, get this:

dBpoweramp Registration Retrieval

John Valentine, Your Contact Details

Email:

Registered Download For Order <>
    Order Number Corresponds to Perfect (AMG) Renewal, which has Expired.

Wish to download dBpoweramp instead? Lost Order Number Finder

which takes me round in circles .. as far as I can see I can either change my email address or find my order number (again .....)
    Last edited by Spoon; 10-02-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Administrator

You must have used a different email to originally register dBpoweramp (assuming you did), if you locate that dBpoweramp order number (and not a AMG renewal) you can upgrade.

same email address, and that's the order number it gave me when I searched

Administrator

You have previously bought dBpoweramp? (as well as the $5 metadata license)

yes I have, I have renewed it before as well .. 3 order numbers come up against my email address

Administrator

Open all 3 different order numbers, looking for your initial dbpoweramp purchase (it should be the first order number).

Hi, I just updated my R13 from 13.3 to 13.5, using the d/l from the 'Registration Retrieval' page, then I tried to renew my Perfectmeta license, but following the links in the 'configuration' box which said "Perfectmeta is activated in Registration Retrieval (below main d/l link)" I hit 'renew access' took me to the dmc-power-register page which said "PerfectMeta Renewal [discontinued]."

Does this mean the only way I can get PerfectMeta is to upgrade to R14? Thanks.

Administrator

This is correct.

Perfect. Just to get Perectmeta I need to make an expensive upgrade AND pay the foreign toll (not your fault) on my BA CC. The way of the world 2012, why some are getting richer and some of us... not so much.

Thanks for the quick reply, but still looking for a way to get error free rips w/ DBA vs EAC years ago.