title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

VERY disappointed!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • javajeff
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2006

VERY disappointed!!!

I went to rip a CD today and find that my PerfectMeta access was turned off after years of use. Way to stick it to paying customers. I bought the program way before the current branded lineup exists, so what I bought was Writer that comes with ripping and converting. I have recommended this program to people for years, and this is very upsetting.
  • javajeff
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jan 2006

Re: VERY disappointed!!!

I decided to try an older CD that I Ripped before, and the program worked like normal. I don't know what is going on. The CD that did not work was Marillion Sounds That Can't Be Made.

NOTE: There is no way to delete a thread or edit an original post.

Comment

• Wayne
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Aug 2002

Which versions of the various dBpowerAMP programs do you have? (To find out run the dBpowerAMP Configuration).

Strange I have the option to edit my post to make a correction after initially posting it.

Comment

• javajeff
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jan 2006

dBpoweramp Configuration says Registered Power Pack Release 14.3. Like I said in the previous post, I bought this program before the current lineup existed. There are many free programs that allow users to automatically add meta data to the tracks.

My executables:
        dBpoweramp-CDWriter-Registered-r3.exe
        dMC-r14.3-Registered.exe

I do not see any controls to edit original posts using firefox. I only saw some controls with my second post when it was the last post in the thread.

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by javajeff
          dBpoweramp Configuration says Registered Power Pack Release 14.3. Like I said in the previous post, I bought this program before the current lineup existed. There are many free programs that allow users to automatically add meta data to the tracks.

My executables:
          dBpoweramp-CDWriter-Registered-r3.exe
          dMC-r14.3-Registered.exe

I do not see any controls to edit original posts using firefox. I only saw some controls with my second post when it was the last post in the thread.
          14.3 is the latest version of the software. Should work fine. Are you saying that it is in fact working OK now? With that first disk, what error message do you get?

Comment

• javajeff
            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
            • Jan 2006

I cannot reproduce the issue since I manually typed the information and ripped it already. Even when I clear the cache, it still finds the information. The original error was "PerfectMeta disabled (requires dbpoweramp Reference)"http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...enceerror.jpg/
            Last edited by javajeff; 10-10-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>