title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error report converting .aif to .m4a - 'Error Chunk is out of file.'

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hib
    • Dec 2012

Re: Error report converting .aif to .m4a - 'Error Chunk is out of file.'

Same problem here - any fix?

Error converting to Wave, 'C:\Users\harrisbrody\Desktop\Converted music\The Arcade Fire\Neon Bible\06 - Ocean Of Noise.aif' to 'C:\Users\harrisbrody\Desktop\06 - Ocean Of Noise.wav'
    Error Chunk is out of file. [clAIFFHandler::ScanFile]

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Install R14.4 (which is currently in the beta section of the forum).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• marmelle
        • Feb 2013

Hi,
        I do have the same error message when trying to re-encode some of my AIFF files.
        From readings of above posts & release 14.4 notes it looks like it is due to a tagging issue.

I converted ALL my 600 CDs in AIFF.
        And, I have now noticed that "some" of my files are not playing at all NAIM NDX machine, and actually cause it to loose network.
        Investigating further, these are the files that get me the "chunk" error message.

My question: from my whole library, how can I find out - without trying to play every song - which ones are affected by the chunk issue ?
        Anything in the tagging that I should search for ?
        Any fix without ripping again in your new version ?

Thanks.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Install R14.4 and convert your whole AIFF collection >> AIFF and the problem will go away.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>