title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset UPNP not adding albums even after scanning

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sumitagg
    • Sep 2012

Asset UPNP not adding albums even after scanning

I recently ripped a bunch of classical cds from my collection using XLD for Mac. When Asset rescans to detect changes, it shows the correct track count but after completing the scan, it does not any of the classical cd tracks. This was not a problem when i added other albums. I also use twonly as a backup and that recognized and added the classical albums.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Asset UPNP not adding albums even after scanning

Look in Playlists >> New Albums

or try Advanced Search >> FileName & Folder Browsing

to locate the files, it is possible they are listed under a name you are not expecting (ID Tags)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• sumitagg
      • Sep 2012

Re: Asset UPNP not adding albums even after scanning

Originally posted by Spoon
      Look in Playlists >> New Albums

or try Advanced Search >> FileName & Folder Browsing

to locate the files, it is possible they are listed under a name you are not expecting (ID Tags)
      i tried that and its still not working. the issue is that after the scan, the number of tracks do not increase. For example, if i had a 100 tracks and then after i added the classical cd of the four seasons the tracks in creased to 112. When asset rescans the library, it shows that it is scanning out of a total of 112 tracks, yet when the scan is over it reverts back to showing that there are only 100 tracks. this is only happening with the classical cds i have ripped. no such issue with twonky (clearly an inferior product).

Comment

Working...

]]>