title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Spoon: Where do you require the most help?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon: Where do you require the most help?

Hey Spoon,

After chatting to Razgo for a bit, I decided it was better to post a message asking you How can people be of assistance to you. I'm sure there are other users who would like to offer you assistance, but don't know what type of assistance you require, and either attempt to identify an area by reading the posts on this forum, or by just using one of your products. As that is what I have done in the past.

So I thought maybe I could post a message, and you could make some sort of list and post that so people who are interested can select an item or two from your list and let you know that they will investigate that. Do you know what i mean?..

I thought making some more skins and a "how to" skin tutorial that I have previously done would be helpful, but if there are other areas I could utilize my time to help you that I am unaware of, I would, but I would need to be advised of those areas first?

Basically I'm sure people would only be to happy to help (myself included) but we need some sort of direction

Thanks in advance.
    Narler

Administrator
    The one thing that comes to mind is a official submitting person, someone who submits the new releases of dBpowerAMP to the various download sites.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Ok, that's something I would not have thought of.

How does that work?.. do all your releases have to be physically uploaded to all your Mirror / Support sites or only the link to the files (with all files i assume staying on your server?)

Thanks for the reply

Narler

Administrator
    Normally there is no uploading - you just go to the mainpage, look for the always well hidden 'developers update your software' and supply the info - a description, file location, size, date, etc...

How many sites does this require doing? I may be able to do this, assuming it does not take hours on end.

Administrator
    As many as you would want - at the moment I only update to one site - that is download.com - so any help would be great , drop me an email to dbpoweramp@dbpoweramp.com