title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripping to Ogg, problems?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 19kylegreer96
    • Sep 2012

Ripping to Ogg, problems?

Hello,
    When I rip tracks to Ogg Vorbis vbr, db cannot read the details of the written ogg file in windows, it says the bitrate is 0kbps, I would like to know what bitrate the codec chooses for my files and cd's, just wondering why this happens, doesn't happen with any other codec.

-Kyle
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ripping to Ogg, problems?

dBpoweramp Music Converter cannot read the bitrate? you are using a modern release of dBpoweramp (R14)?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• 19kylegreer96
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
      dBpoweramp Music Converter cannot read the bitrate? you are using a modern release of dBpoweramp (R14)?
      Yeah, I'm on 14.2 off the top of my head not sure, and when I view the files audio properties db poweramp doesn't show anything, and it says bitrate: 0kbps :s

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

What about the popup information, if you hold he mouse over the file, it shows 0kbps also?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• 19kylegreer96
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Spoon
          What about the popup information, if you hold he mouse over the file, it shows 0kbps also?

That's how I discovered the problem, it's wired but yeah, I tried viewing the file in properties but to no avail

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Try R14.3 it is out now, uninstall old version, reboot, install new.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>