title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

DiscMaker Elite Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Edvard_Grieg
    • Sep 2012

DiscMaker Elite Compatibility

Hi,

I'm about to embark down the road of digitizing my media collection 1,000s of CDs and DVDs. It appears the batch process is the way to go, and I've been scouring eBay, CL etc trying to find a good deal on a duplicator.

In the process of doing so I've run across some models that don't seem to quite match up to what is listed for Batch Ripper Compatibility and I've been hoping to clarify. One of which that is sticking out is the DiscMaker Elite line. I have seen the EliteMicro listed, but not the larger ones- any thoughts on these? Are they compatible? Would I be able to swap drives/add drives (if there are blanks) etc, or are those things that require additional hardware beyond the drive itself?

Thanks!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: DiscMaker Elite Compatibility

I do not think this model is supported, adding a 2nd drive sometimes does not add the extra capability as there is missing internal hardware.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Edvard_Grieg
      • Sep 2012

Re: DiscMaker Elite Compatibility

Thank you Spoon! Is there any way to validate compatibility for sure? What is typically needed to make something compatible? It appears most of the documentation and software are readily available:

Sorry, there is no page matching your request. The address may be incorrect or that page no longer exists. Click here to continue viewing our site.

Sorry, there is no page matching your request. The address may be incorrect or that page no longer exists. Click here to continue viewing our site.

That makes sense with adding a drive- I may see if the manufacturer can provide any other details.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...

]]>