title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How do I get the Album Art into the Converted File ?

How do I get the Album Art into the Converted File ?

I have been playing around with the Music Converter. I was taking my FLAC Library and changing the Compression Level. The new Converted Library is complete, but the Album Art that is stored along with each album does not move over to the Converted Library. Is there a way to do this easily? (Without copying each one individually).

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: How do I get the Album Art into the Converted File ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    I have been playing around with the Music Converter. I was taking my FLAC Library and changing the Compression Level. The new Converted Library is complete, but the Album Art that is stored along with each album does not move over to the Converted Library. Is there a way to do this easily? (Without copying each one individually).
    You can do this when converting automatically. On the converter popup page, click on the "manipulation" tab, then select "export art to" and select option. I use "cover.jpg".

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    You can do this when converting automatically. On the converter popup page, click on the "manipulation" tab, then select "export art to" and select option. I use "cover.jpg".
    I'm sorry, but I have looked everywhere on the dbpoweramp batch Converter and cannot find the manipulation tab. On the first screen that comes up, I have no tabs at all. The second screen that pops up all I have is the DSP Effects / Actions Tab.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Throat View Post
    I'm sorry, but I have looked everywhere on the dbpoweramp batch Converter and cannot find the manipulation tab. On the first screen that comes up, I have no tabs at all. The second screen that pops up all I have is the DSP Effects / Actions Tab.
    sorry, I'm doing this from memory as not at home with dbpa program. You need to add the DSP for ID TAG UPDATE (or ID TAG "something") and then you'll see this. Or I think there may be a DSP called "folder.jpg preserve". I think the latter will actually directly do what you want and preserve either folder.jpg, cover.jpg, etc.
    Last edited by garym; 08-09-2012 at 09:24 AM.

OK, Got it!....Works Perfect!......Thanks!