title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Transfter browse tree to a new installation of Asset UPnP

Transfter browse tree to a new installation of Asset UPnP

Is it possible to transfter a customized browse tree to a new installation of Asset UPnP? Where are these information stored? I run Asset as a service.

Administrator

Re: Transfter browse tree to a new installation of Asset UPnP

Normally %appdata%\dbpoweramp\uMediaLibrary\AssetUPnPDefine dBrowseTreev4.txt

This seams to be the case if Asset running mode is set to Local Account. But when running Asset as a service, these files does not get updated.

The registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Illustrat e\dBpoweramp\DefaultUserPath" has the value "C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\ Roaming\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary". Nothing found at that path. However, I seamed to find the correct catalog at: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\ Roaming\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary". Things gets a little bit confusing running a 64 bit edition of Windows. (Windows Server 2012 Release Candidate in this case.)

dBpoweramp Guru

On my Windows 7 64-bit system the files are found here:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\R oaming\dBpoweramp\uMediaLibrary