title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: remove tag

remove tag

Hi,

I'll try to explain my problem. I want to remove the same tag from all of mine tracks. So i have a bunch of folders with tracks (flac) and i want to remove the same tag of all these tracks. I'll hope this is clear. How can i achieve this easily?

Regards,

Marcel

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: remove tag

Quote Originally Posted by MvL View Post
    Hi,

I'll try to explain my problem. I want to remove the same tag from all of mine tracks. So i have a bunch of folders with tracks (flac) and i want to remove the same tag of all these tracks. I'll hope this is clear. How can i achieve this easily?

Regards,

Marcel
    edit:
    in dbpa, select dbpa music converter, select all your music files, select ID TAG UPDATE as your "converting to", select "deletions tab", select SINGLE TAG, click on this to get dropdown to find particular tag you want to delete, then click convert.

In mp3tag. Select all files, right click, choose extended tags, in the popup, scroll to the tag you want to remove. Highlight it, then click on the red X to the right to remove that tag field. Can't recall, but may have to also click SAVE when done.
    Last edited by garym; 07-19-2012 at 02:13 PM.