title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Hability to enter a customized offset correction value in GUI

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pablogm123
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2012

Hability to enter a customized offset correction value in GUI

I bought a dBpoweramp licence for reference edition a time ago. In my opinion, is a solid and impressive program which can take advantage of my (real, not rebadged) Plextor CD writer (Overread into pregap/lead-out, FUA access, D8 command, C2 pointers...).

However, I miss a feature: The hability to enter a customized offset correction value in GUI, if needed disabling Accuraterip support temporaly while that drive has a non-standard offset correction and no submitting that rip. I guess that I am not allowed to enter any value in order to submit to Accuraterip only rips with standard offset correction applied.

I discovered by myself that I can edit a registry value in order to enter the value (negative or positive) I desire. But this workaround only works when I purge Accuraterip folder and disallow dBpoweramp to access Internet.

So that, I miss that possibility, to enter easily in GUI the value I desired. Why? Sometimes, I want to use a customized value in order to grab all non-null samples of some CDs, which has data offseted to pregap or lead-out zones.
Working...

]]>