title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

What are your favorite dBpowerAMP features?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikesh
    • Jan 2003

Re: What are your favorite dBpowerAMP features?

I think the best features of dbpoweramp is the tray control and prev played list. I've not seen a tray control in any other music player (i've tries only 7 or 8 major ones). The response of spoon to peoples wishes and comments is
    great. dbpoweramp's CPU usage is also very less. So u can keep it open always.

Comment

• Unregistered

Originally posted by ScorLibran
      -2- Mouse-hover audio file info. This sounds menial of me to mention, but I love this feature, and nothing else does it the same way. To find out *anything* I need to about an audio file of almost *any* format without having to open a tag editor, I just hover the mouse over it and dBpowerAMP gives me a pop-up with everything I need to know...tag info, physical file characteristics, etc.
      Edit: Fixed typos.
      I used to have that, but them I reformatted, and I want it back. I went to dbpoweramp.com but there is lots of diffrent programs. Can someone tell me exactly what I need to download for this?

Comment

• Unregistered

Nevermind - I figured it out.

Comment

• Razgo
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

you can try the latest beta DMC here: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthread.php?t=2261

Comment

• Larry!
            • May 2002

Imho, the best is explorer integration and tips balloon... right click and "convert to" is also a nice addition.

Comment

• claren44
              • Jan 2004

I absolutely agree with Larry. I use the right click all the time. And the info balloon on my files saves much extra clicking.
              Yes, I LOVE it! :komisch9:
              Love & Peace, Clarence

Comment

• ChristinaS
                dBpoweramp Guru
                • Apr 2004

In dMC the Convert To on right-click, the pop-up info and the Test Conversion (no write) which can save a lot of headaches. Then naturally dMC Auxiliary Input that can save the day.

Of course the fact you can pick and choose the codecs from such a wide variety at Codec Central makes this the #1 application, a must-have.

Comment

• sdkeexxx
                  • Dec 2004

- Integration with DMC!

- Support multiple genres in ID tag

- Selective replay in combo w/ above

- MMC (hardly ever use the player without MMC open). Every audio on my computer in one easy list.

- 9254 tracks / 300+GB and going strong!

Scott

Comment

Working...

]]>