title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Music Converter

Music Converter

Hi
    I am new to this so I am sorry if I am asking a question that has already been answered. My problem is I am have all my music converted to Flac using dBpoweramp and now want to convert some albums to WMA lossless to download to a USB flashdrive to play in my truck that is equipped with a Sync system.
    Unfortunately Sync will not recognize Flac so in order to stay lossless I have to go to WMA - Lossless. My problem is my knowledge of the music converter. When I use music converter to convert from Flac to WMA it does not carry over files such as Artist Name and subfolder with album name just the songs are converted and I have to make folders and copy and paste converted music into them in my Music folder.

This was not the case when I converted to Flac originally or if I convert to MP3. Any help would be greatly appreciated on how to resolve this. If there is any in depth tutorial out there on music converter that would be great also.

Thanks so much

Administrator

Re: Music Converter

You can set the dynamic naming to:

[artist]\[album]\[title]

or [origpath]\[origfilename]

to keep the original naming (you would have to write to a different drive though, otherwise the files would mix together with the flac.

Thanks so much Spoon That's it I I can't thank you enough
    I was playing around before and had added some DSP actions such as Folder.jpeg Preserve and ID Tag Pcessing Are these necessary? or to get album art or will I just get all that withdynamic naming?

Thank you again I had wasted 2 days on this Should have come here first
    Keith

Administrator

embedded art will be transferred automatically, if you want folder.jpg you will need those DSPs

Thanks again Greatly appreciate the help Enjoy