title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Ripper - No Metadata found with GD3

Batch Ripper - No Metadata found with GD3

Because of Accurate ripping I have switched to dbPoweramp Batch Ripping with the Nimbie NB11 robot.

I have a official subscription with GD3 that I can use with their own ripping software and that works fine.

I would like to use GD3 as my main metadata library with Batch Ripper, but I don't get it to work. If I only select GD3 in the metadata options, I almost immeddiately get an error message 'no metadata' found. Enabling other metadata services will result allways in Freedb as the one selected.

Pinging the respective websites (not the databases - since I do not have the correct urls for that) does show a difference (freedb - avg : 43ms, GD3 (www.gdd.com) - 152 ms, but nothing that would indicate any problem.

Is there a way to test/force the actual connection with GD3?

Thanks for your support

Dirk

Administrator

Re: Batch Ripper - No Metadata found with GD3

Contact GD3 - you have to create a new Batch Ripper account on GD3 and transfer the lookups to this new account (and supply the details to Batch Ripper), because a normal GD3 account cannot be used.