title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: ID Tags

ID Tags

sorry, I just reinstalled dBpowerAMP in the new computer and I can not understand how to use the id tags for music files, in particular what keys I use to wrap.
    There is a legend of commands to insert the lyrics?
    for example, before I used to wrap =; now I see this symbol {CR} but how do I create it with the keyboard?

Administrator

Re: ID Tags

dBpoweramp has never used =; you might have used a different program.

{CR} is used to designate line breaks, you can type it.

Thanks for the reply, there is probably a misunderstandin. I used first ; to designate line breaks, now {CR} with the ASCII code to type.
    There is a table of commands when I write the IDtag?

Administrator

That is all there is.

Sorry but I have a new problem after reinstalling dBpowerAMP on new computer: if I went first with the cursor on a music file in which I appeared the blind read all the information I entered into tag id (composer, label, musicians etc. ..) now pointing the cursor on the file appear only some of the information, from a certain point cuts and you see the symbol %1:

Sorry but I have a new problem after reinstalling dBpowerAMP on new computer: if I went first with the cursor on a music file in which I appeared the blind read all the information I entered into tag id (composer, label, musicians etc. ..) now pointing the cursor on the file appear only some of the information, size and where the symbol% 1:

Sorry but I have a new problem after reinstalling dBpowerAMP on new computer: if I went first with the cursor on a music file in which I appeared the blind read all the information I entered into tag id (composer, label, musicians etc. ..) now pointing the cursor on the file appear only some of the information, size and where the symbol% 1:

Sorry but I have a new problem after reinstalling dBpowerAMP on new computer: if I went first with the cursor on a music file in which I appeared the blind read all the information I entered into tag id (composer, label, musicians etc. ..) now pointing the cursor on the file appear only some of the information, from a certain point cut and you see the symbol % 1:

Administrator

%1 is where windows shortens the popup, it is not possible to get around this.