title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

r4 upgrade playing all wrong tracks.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • user2112
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Jul 2009

r4 upgrade playing all wrong tracks.

Hi Spoon, i just upgraded to asset upnp r4 and now don't get the right track to play. i browse artist and album then select an album. the correct name and art appears but its a totally different album when played. same on asset control and kinskey desktop.

cheers
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: r4 upgrade playing all wrong tracks.

Try a:

a) Reboot of server
    b) Full rescan (Refresh All).
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• user2112
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Jul 2009

needed uninstall, pc reboot, reinstall. did the reinstall several times with no joy but a pc reboot between sorted it. -thanks

Comment

• user2112
        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
        • Jul 2009

problem is back after scanning a new drive. the original drive seems ok but the new one plays the wrong song.
        i have never experienced this problem in any previous releases.
        cheers
        win7 32bit
        edit..... cannot see tracks via folders & filenames browsing on the new drive but can on old one.

am trying another rescan and will report the outcome.

I notice something that the scan progress in config sometimes drops its count down. eg now it says status: scanning library... track 22080 of 68625 but then drops to 1800 of 68625 then back to 23160 then 1960 etc never noticed it do that before.

also there are 2 processes each running for asset-upnp, umedialibrary and umedialibrary-readtags. - maybe thats normal. - (and 1 for asset-config)
        Last edited by user2112; 04-25-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

2 processes are correct.

You can run the program uMediaLibrary-dumpdb.exe (C:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp) and save as .txt, then load into excel.

Do this for before you have the problem and after. The files should be the same for untouched albums.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>