Hi there. Firstly, please forgive if this is repeated elsewhere, but I really have spent literally hours looking at
the forums for the answer.

I just recently bought Asset UPnP (DLNA). I previously used Nero Media Home 4, but this didn't stream FLAC.
SO I ditched (uninstalled) the Nero and installed Asset.

So far so good. FLAC streams faultlessly, no problems at all.

The problem is with the internet radio. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Here is my setup.

- Asset running on my Windows Vista laptop. Laptop connected wirelessly to my router.
- router connected to Onkyo TX-NR609 network AV receiver via network cable
- Onkyo connected to TV via HDMI

I should point out that the Onkyo has some internet radio services already built in, such as Spotify, Aupeo,V-Tuner, Napster etc. and these all work fine.

The Nkyo also has a DLNA, which correctly identifies Asset on my laptop. I can select that, and listen to all my albums etc. ( I only see the album art when I actually start playing an album, but assume that is normal).

But when I go to Internet radio, I can browse and see all the availabe stations. Selecting a station seems to work, and after a few seconds the logo of the station comes up. BUT NOTHING PLAYS - no sound. And in the top right hand corner comes the message - I am trying to remember it now as I'm at work and didn't note it down, but something like "No play" or "invalid" and a yellow warning triangle. I have tried this with dozens of stations. In fact, after it tells me it can't play one station, it automatically moves on to the next one, and so on and so on, but unable to play any of them.

I have checked asset on the laptop, stopped the service and restarted; I have checked that the "tree" is populated and also clicked on "reset defaults". I registered with Tunein and entered my username in the section Asset, but still nothing. I have turned everything off and on again, restarted Asset, all many times over, but still no luck. Am I missing something ?

I am not technically minded but not stupid either, so to my mind if I can stream the Flac files no problem, and the radio stations show up as do their logos, it would SEEM that everything is working.

So why can't I hear anything ?

Many thanks in advance for any advice.
Paul