title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Lost Albumcover after update!!!

Lost Albumcover after update!!!

Lost Albumcover after update!!!
    I have my ripped my Audiofiles in Wav. But after the update I lost my Albumcover.
    For example my 8 Santana CD´s now have all the same cover!?!
    Does anyone know why?

thanks.

Administrator

Re: Lost Albumcover after update!!!

You posted this exact message saying the issue was when you updated to R14 of dBpowramp (which would not effect Asset), is it an Asset UPnP issue, or CD Ripping issue?

Sorry, I think it is an Asset UPnP issue. Because the CD where already ripped and everything works perfect. But after the update some of my Albumcover are lost or they are on the wrong place. For example my 8 Santana CD´s now have all the same cover.
    I use this Laptop (Toshiba with Windows 7 /64 Home Premium) only as an Musicserver so I don't know what happend...?

Administrator

So you updated Asset to R4? if so then you probably have a folder.jpg in the same folder as the albums, this will be used if it is newer than the last write time of the audio track.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    So you updated Asset to R4? if so then you probably have a folder.jpg in the same folder as the albums, this will be used if it is newer than the last write time of the audio track.
    I use Asset UPnP R4 Premium Registed for streaming and dbpoweramp 14.2. I think when I ripped my CD´s -most of them in wave- it was dbpoweramp 13.
    May be I did make some setting mistakes When I ripped my CD´s ?
    I opend windows explorer to take a look at my Music database. There is only one folder with a picture for all Santana Albums - only one picture.
    But when I make a click whit my computermouse on a song, I can see the right Albumcover only as a small icon at the bottom on the screen. If I make a
    doubleclick on the right Cover it blow up and shows the wrong cover from the folder...??

What did I wrong? Or how can I change it?

Thanks in advance.

Administrator

Delete the folder.jpg file and do an Asset rescan (refresh all).