title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: File conversion not working

File conversion not working

Sometime back I purchased bulk licenses of dbPoweramp. I'm trying to merely convert a group of very small tracks (station IDs) to 128kpbs CBR from various bit rates they were recorded at originally. Each time I run the batch converter I end up with a bunch of files showing no bit rate at all - I d/l the latest version and uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but with the same result.

My OS is Windows 7 - Also on reinstall I see in my list under the dbPoweramp folder "Register DbPoweramp" When I click that I get an error - problem sending command to the program.

I really need to clean up a ton of tracks and I'm always raving about your software to all my customers and now I can't get it to run - can you help me out here?

Ruth

Administrator

Re: File conversion not working

Registration will likely have nothing to do with it, more likely dbpoweramp is not reading the source files (perhaps they are invalid), try converting to wave and see if a playable file exists.

Re: File conversion not working

I'm working with mp3 files - I know this works as one of my other folks are converting files for me using one of our other licenses. I've d/l the latest version and uninstalled and reinstalled and no joy.