title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

PerfectTUNES discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • garym
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2007

Re: PerfectTUNES discussion

Look at "actions" and you can do this with dbpa ID tag DSP.
    Last edited by garym; 10-25-2012, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• Gerd
      • Jan 2012

I just downloaded PerfectTUNES to my local PC. However, it does not find my music library.
      I also loaded it on the PC running Asset but it does not find the music library there either.
      This is when trying de-dup and artwork.
      I did not find any "Setting" that point to the library.
      I have 1 directly MP3 for my MP3 files, and Music for my flac.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Settings is the small Spanner icon next to the close button.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Mike48
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by garym
          Look at "actions" and you can do this with dbpa ID tag DSP.
          OK -- got it. Thanks again!

Comment

• helmi58
            • Nov 2012

Hello from Austria
            I cannot start PerfectTUNES because it says server not found an i cannot login ?
            When i type my email adress and the password it says : type in a correct password.

what is my failure ?
            Thanks

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

If it says server not found, then it is likely your firewall is blocking the program.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ericzander
                • Oct 2011

I had ripped my CD collection with RipNAS and when running PerfectTunes I got the message that most of the files were incorrectly ripped (but they sounded good though). I have now re-ripped the whole collection (&*8776;15k) with CD-ripper. Almost all files were accurately or securely ripped according to the CD-ripper. According to PerfectTunes though around 2/3 of the files are still regarded as corrupted, but of course they sound perfect (in my ears). Does anybody know what's the matter?

Eric

Comment

• VirusKiller
                  • Aug 2008

I downloaded Beta 6c from http://www.dbpoweramp.com/beta/PerfectTUNES.exe but all I got was De-Dup. Are there supposed to be other features/programmes?

Ignore: My PC didn't install it correctly the first time...
                  Last edited by VirusKiller; 11-04-2012, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• VirusKiller
                    • Aug 2008

Suggestion:

As AccurateRip has no concept of submission IP address, PerfectTUNES will say that a track is accurately ripped with a confidence of 1 even though the check has actually been performed against your original submission!!!!! (I know this, because I securely ripped a one-off demo CD which has just come back as accurate with confidence 1).

I realize that this is not PerfectTUNES' fault, but please can we have a configurable minimum AccurateRip confidence? (2 wouldn't do it, because I know I have ripped some "Secure" CDs twice).

Thanks.

Comment

• bhoar
                      dBpoweramp Guru
                      • Sep 2006

Feature requests:

1. In the perfectmeta de-dupe output, include the accuraterip status of each track, if available, without having to use the tooltip.
                      2. And maybe: in the perfectmeta accuraterip output, include a feature to indicate which albums might be in your collection more than once (quick hit on accurate vs. inaccurate rips of the same CD).
                      3. Possible include an advanced screen that works more like a spreadsheet in the de-dupe output.

Brendan

Comment

• smisk
                        dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                        • Jan 2009

The keyboard keys PgUp, PgDn, Home and End do not work in perfecttunes de-dup as one would expect them to work. Nor does any combination of Ctrl / Shift / Alt with these keys.
                        (Shifted or Ctrl- versions of arrow keys don't produce any magic either)

Comment

• Spoon
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2002

Page up and down should scroll the page view, end should jump to the end.
                          Spoon
                          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• smisk
                            dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                            • Jan 2009

Weird, now PgUp/PgDn/End/Home works... Focus was probably on something else when I tried it.

BTW Suggest to add failsafe are-u-sure question when pressing delete on the last copy of a duplicate song (I just erased one song by mistake by pressing delete on all three duplicates.... Doh....)

Comment

• smisk
                              dBpoweramp Enthusiast
                              • Jan 2009

Make it more obvious where you are (Certain matches / Possible matches) by using alternate background colour for the songs in de-dup? Or let user filter which category to display.
                              Consider 3rd level with "less likely matches" for very different song lengths etc?

Enable zoom albumart by clicking on it (leaving the zoomed box with the mouse pointer should revert to normal view without additional clicks)

Enable metadata edit and file renaming?

Add option to skip mono files altogether (these files are most likely audio books or suchlike)

Comment

• hjkaye
                                • Oct 2012

I recently began re-ripping my entire library. I didn't realize dbpoweramp would not replace existing files but add a new version with the (2) added in. Saw the de-dup beta thought it would be perfect for my needs.

Unfortunately it doesn't really meet my needs to deal with the 4170 duplicates I have now in my library. It ran for 6+ hours now I have too many duplicates to deal with and I can't tell from the display which one to delete.

I would really like the option to mass delete by the following criteria:

Delete all:

1) Newest 2) Oldest
                                1) Smallest 2) Largest
                                specific bit rate or largest or smallest bit rate

While the results screen is pretty it isn't really useful. Would like it to pop up detailed information if I hover the mouse over an icon (title, path and info etc). Perhaps one to display all id tags for a track.

Also would like to specify more than one folder to scan, perhaps all my mp3 and flac files in separate folders.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...

]]>