title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

M4A to AAC Questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: M4A to AAC Questions

The difference is that we have a 32 and a 64bit version 15.2 actually. The 32bit version is still actual, supported and continued.

Dat Ei

Comment

• JII
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Dat Ei
      The difference is that we have a 32 and a 64bit version 15.2 actually. The 32bit version is still actual, supported and continued.

Dat Ei
      Mmm I don't think so...

Originally posted by Spoon
      Unlikely, we no longer publically link these utilities in Codec Central any more.
      Anyway, whathever the semantic...there is no mean to convert aac to m4a in 64bit dbpoweramp version and that is a problem.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by JII
        Mmm I don't think so...
        It is not a question of thinking or believing, it is a fact.

Dat Ei

Comment

• JII
          • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Dat Ei
          It is not a question of thinking or believing, it is a fact.

Dat Ei
          Anyway, whathever the semantic...there is no mean to convert aac to m4a in 64bit dbpoweramp version and that is a problem.

Comment

• Dat Ei
            dBpoweramp Guru
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by JII
            Thank you but your link point to the present thread... Moreover, what's the difference between "discontinue" and "not implemented" to the current version ?
            The current windows version is V15.2. It exists as a 32bit and a 64bit implementation. Every user who has a licence for the windows version V15 is allowed to use both implementations. So what keeps you from using the 32bit version of dBpa? The 64bit version does not offer any obvious advantage over the 32bit version, but it has known limitations. dBpa uses third party libraries - not all of them exist in a 64bit version.

I use the 32bit version because I'm missing a 64bit version of the Fraunhofer codec, but that's no problem.

Dat Ei

Comment

Working...

]]>