title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Family Pack only Shows Image Converter

Family Pack only Shows Image Converter

I signed up for the family pack, seeing that it comes with the CD Ripper (really the only tool I want at the moment). The only options for installing anything is Image Converter. There are links to pay for the Ripper, but I interpreted the family pack as including the CD Ripper.

In a search in this forum of previous issues regarding this, I saw that it may depend on the PC, the browser, various security settings, etc.

I've used multiple PC's and different browsers. No success.

Did I just read the liner notes wrong on what to expect in the family pack?

Help and thanks,
    Me
    Last edited by MrCrank; 12-10-2022 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Fix typo

Administrator

Re: Family Pack only Shows Image Converter

Send your order number please to the email address here:

https://www.dbpoweramp.com/email.htm

Re: Family Pack only Shows Image Converter

Quote Originally Posted by MrCrank View Post
    I signed up for the family pack, seeing that it comes with the CD Ripper (really the only tool I want at the moment). The only options for installing anything is Image Converter. There are links to pay for the Ripper, but I interpreted the family pack as including the CD Ripper.

In a search in this forum of previous issues regarding this, I saw that it may depend on the PC, the browser, various security settings, etc.

I've used multiple PC's and different browsers. No success.

Did I just read the liner notes wrong on what to expect in the family pack?

Help and thanks,
    Me
    Resolved: (The name of the routine itself is not in the name of the download. "dBpoweramp Reference Windows R2022-11-25" is the link in the receipt I was finally directed to. Yes, I feel pretty stupid about this, but...."