title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

EQ slider extra

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

EQ slider extra

at some stage I would like to see the ability to assign one slider that will grab "all" EQ sliders so they can all be moved up or down together.
  • Narler
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2002

Originally posted by Razgo
    at some stage I would like to see the ability to assign one slider that will grab "all" EQ sliders so they can all be moved up or down together.
    Hehehee. yea there is already, it's called EQ LOAD :lipsrseal :lipsrseal

Not a bad idea, although i doubt I'd use it, as normally i only want to adjust a certain frequency or two.

Comment

• Razgo
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

EQ load? how will that work, accept for loading a pre defined EQ setting. which is what your getting at?

For me, I am the type of person who creates all the pre defined EQ settings for others to load. so an option to maybe click on a button that will "lock" all sliders together so that i can grab "any" slider and it will pull all the other sliders up or down.

when dealing with setting up a pre defined 20 band EQ setting it gets very tedious having to select each one individually when all i want to do after having the correct setting is to bump the whole lot down one notch or up one notch.

Comment

Working...

]]>