title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Option to include Album Art when converting from Apple Lossless to LAME MP3?

Option to include Album Art when converting from Apple Lossless to LAME MP3?

I poked around the forum and did not see this issue, so forgive me if it has already been asked.

I'm on a Windows 7 machine. Newly licensed user of Reference 14.2. Love this product!!

My lossless music collection is structured using [Album Artist]\[Album]\[Track]-[Title].

Each Album folder contains a file called Folder.jpg which is the Album artwork. I believe the CD Ripper generates this file.

When I use the dBPoweramp Batch Converter to produce LAME MP3 files, the Folder.jpg album art files are not copied to the target directories.

Is this expected behavior or is there an option to include the Album Art files in the target folders (when present in the source folder)?

Thank you!

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Option to include Album Art when converting from Apple Lossless to LAME MP3?

Use the DSP effect 'Preserve Folder.jpg'

Re: Option to include Album Art when converting from Apple Lossless to LAME MP3?

Yes, now that I've actually looked at the DSP options, it's so obvious. Thanks for taking the time to reply!!