title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error... Not in accuraterip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lyan72
    • Feb 2012

Error... Not in accuraterip

I had successfully ripped over 100 CDs but suddenly failed to rip any CDs anymore from a few days ago.
    I had not changed any option values but it happens constantly for every CDs.

When I insert any CD for the first time, it shows "CD in accuraterip" message on bottom of "Rip Status" but when I started ripping, every track shows "Error" message. Furthermore, after reinserting that CD, message shows "Not in accuraterip" for every tracks and "Error" message appears after attempting to rip again.

I thought that it could be my Driver Problem so I installed Exact Audio Copy program in my system to try to see whether my driver can work properly or not and it worked properly.
    Also I installed dBpoweramp in my other PC but the result was same.

I'm using R14.2 version under Window 7 64 bit OS and choosed "Ripping Method: Secure", "AccurateRip: Query Ripping Results with AccurateRip & Cross-Pressing Verification" in options.
  • FMNY
    • Oct 2010

Re: Error... Not in accuraterip

What happens if you rip a CD you ripped before the problem started that you know is in accurate rip?

Comment

Working...

]]>