title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Play Stream Captured

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyosha
    • Jan 2012

Play Stream Captured

Hi, for some reason I couldn't play Streamed capture via Asset.
    I have purchased Asset server
    Yamaha RX-A710.

I can play everything else fine, but not streamed capture

Thanks
    Elad
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Play Stream Captured

Using Windows 7?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• eyosha
      • Jan 2012

Yes Windows 7, I'm playing Music in Foobar2000 but the Stream Capture play nothing on my receiver, nor any other windows sounds

thanks
      Elad

Comment

• eyosha
        • Jan 2012

Ok Problem solved, it should be the sound card default device, I was using WASAPI with Foobar2000, when I switched to default renderer it played the stream captured

Comment

• nunovi
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by eyosha
          Ok Problem solved, it should be the sound card default device, I was using WASAPI with Foobar2000, when I switched to default renderer it played the stream captured
          I'm in the same situation - works when using the default device on Foobar2000 but not with WASAPI. When in WASAPI output, it plays a few seconds of music and then stops. Also, independently of whether it's the default device or WASAPI, the soundcard stream seems to buffer quite a bit of music before playing. I've tried Jamcast and it works flawlessly here - not only plays the soundcard stream to foobar via WASAPI, it plays instantaneously and track changes are immediate. It takes 3-4 seconds in Asset for the track change to reflect on foobar.

Is this a known issue that's being addressed? I'd prefer to use Asset on both my laptop and Windows Home Server but the current behaviour is a deal breaker to me and won't buy a license for the laptop if it's not fixed.

Comment

Working...

]]>