title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Missing album art in parts of Asset Control

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tamblers
    • Jan 2012

Missing album art in parts of Asset Control

I'm using the trial version of Asset UpNP with Asset Control. After ripping a few CDs and storing the data in a file I've named DBmedia on a separate HD I'm finding the display of album art in Asset control to be inconsistent. All album art is displayed, small format, in the alphabetical and "all artists" lists. Some are missing in the larger format "all albums" list where I will likely do much of my browsing. All rips where done with your CD Ripper software, again a trial version, using the same options. I don't know why it would be different for some CDs. I have tried a few rescans with no change. Will the registered version provide better functionality?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Missing album art in parts of Asset Control

Our trials do not limit functionality.

By default there should be a folder.jpg file written to the album folder, is there one?

Also did the CDs show album art when ripping?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• tamblers
      • Jan 2012

Yes there is a .jpg file in each folder. Most about 200kb in size in which there is album art. The small format size appears for all in most lists. The only consistent one where they are missing is in the "all albums" list where album art is, of course, considerably larger. There about half are missing. When you select one though the small format one appears as it should above the track list. All CDs displayed album art when ripping.

Comment

• tamblers
        • Jan 2012

I've had some luck deleting images in the album files and replacing them with others that are now appearing in the "all albums list". Some of the Jpeg files are in the 200-210kb range while others are 8-12. There seems to be no indication as to what works best. If I am adding Jpegs to album files is there any size or resolution that works best? Can they be too big or too small?

Comment

• Spoon
          Administrator
          • Apr 2002

Ideally 500x500 pixels, file size should not matter.
          Spoon
          www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>