title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Capital letters for each word in .mp3 file

Capital letters for each word in .mp3 file

Hiya!

I have used dBpoweramp for several years and it's getting better and better all the time, but it's missing one feature:

I'd like to see a feature what changes all letters to capital letters ( I mean first letter of each word to capital letter ), example:

"example example example.mp3" to "Example Example Example.mp3"

I know that adding this feature to dBpoweramp might be difficult but can you try it please?

I know that there already is a feature what changes the first letter of each .mp3 file to capital letter but it's not changing all lower case letters to capital letters when .mp3 file has more than one word.

Thanx for advance,
    Tony K

Re: Capital letters for each word in .mp3 file

Quote Originally Posted by TheAslan View Post
    Hiya!

I have used dBpoweramp for several years and it's getting better and better all the time, but it's missing one feature:

I'd like to see a feature what changes all letters to capital letters ( I mean first letter of each word to capital letter ), example:

"example example example.mp3" to "Example Example Example.mp3"

I know that adding this feature to dBpoweramp might be difficult but can you try it please?

I know that there already is a feature what changes the first letter of each .mp3 file to capital letter but it's not changing all lower case letters to capital letters when .mp3 file has more than one word.

Thanx for advance,
    Tony K
    I thought this was one of the options available when using the ID Tag Update codec.

My ID Tag Update is Release 3

But it only changes firts letter to capital letter when .mp3 file has more than one letter, or am I missing something in options?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAslan View Post
    My ID Tag Update is Release 3

But it only changes firts letter to capital letter when .mp3 file has more than one letter, or am I missing something in options?
    I have the same version and there are 4 Capitalization Options. You want "Lowercase except first Letter" which is the third option. The first letter of every word is a capital.

I tried that "Lowercase except first Letter" but it didn't work in some reason, I tested it several times.

dBpoweramp Guru

This is for the I'd tags, not the filenames, you would then have to use the [arrange audio] codec to rename the files, note windows is case insensitive so move all the files to another folder before running.