title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Rip freezes after Pass 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ronks
    • Oct 2010

Rip freezes after Pass 2

I've run into a new (to me) problem ripping a couple of audio CDs. In a boxed set of 3, one rips with no problems. But the other two go through Pass 1 Ripping, then Pass 2; and then the track rip status says "Re-Rip [1234 frames] and never moves again, even after an hour or more. (The actual number of frames in the status message varies by CD and track.) I replaced the box set, and the same two CDs have the problem. I tried ripping from a different CD drive, no difference, and both drives work fine otherwise. I played around with the mp3 Lame encoder settings, no change. Skipping the first track and starting with the second one, no change. I'm running version 14.0.0.6 of dBpoweramp on a Windows 7 system. Any ideas on how to get this working?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Rip freezes after Pass 2

Try disabling Ultra Passes (as they can be memory intensive), if still no go, try disabling c2 pointers, until you can find the cause.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• ronks
      • Oct 2010

Thanks! Er, where are those settings? I don't see them under Options or mp3 (Lame) Encoder Settings in the dBpoweramp window.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

CD Ripper >> Options >> Secure Settings
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>