title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: wishlist

2spoons

wishlist

this is the sweetest player ever! i love the preferencing of files for random play (cause i always use random), great sound quality, cool skins... etc...

a couple of things that i've noticed, (i'm a new user though, so bear with me)...

1. i wish that i could edit the tags without having to right click -> edit tag -> click ok... it gets really time consuming with my really big music collection (i love the way the music collection searches and adds files excluding duplicates, very nice)... i like the way windows media player lets you copy and paste down columns like a database (but i really hate using windows media player)... i realize that is a pretty big request, but just an idea

2. i love the right click option menu for showing the track that is currently playing. is there a way to toggle it and have it always jump to the currently playing track when each new track starts?

3. i wish i knew what all the icons in the first column of the music collection meant???

thanks for making such an awesome mp3 player!!!

p.s. this forum is very odd to post in... i tried creating an account and it said i wasn't authorized to post but i can post as unregistered?

dBpoweramp Guru
    for number 2. when in MMC and right click over file then select "advanced--->always display track playing.

what name did you register under? i will check it out. this site uses cookies also, but that shouldn't have prevented you from posting. did you recieve your confirmation email after you registered?

thanks

hey thanks for the reply.

i registered under "twospoons"... i figured out that it was just because i hadn't responded to the email yet. but i didn't know there was an email cause i was already logged in after filling out the form.

i tried selecting that but it deselects whenever i click on anything else it deselects it... maybe just a button somewhere... the right click just gets annoying...

but thanks anyway

Katsu

Wishlist

Love the Ripper, and the Player, (Ape files RULE!!) but may I suggest the Jukebox needs a little work.

I find the columns too unwieldy, and if I collapse some to save space, the Preference Stars "leak" to the front of the screen (Graphics corruption?).

Maybe a selector to show/hide columns?

Thanks, and keep up the good work!!

dBpoweramp Guru
    to show/hide colums: MMC-->collection-->preferences

there you can choose what colums and in what order you want them in.