title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Need help with file arrangement on burned MP3 CD's

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edk
    • Dec 2011

Need help with file arrangement on burned MP3 CD's

At first I burned an audio CD by dragging mp3 files into the writer. Then discovered that the order was not what I wanted, by track number, but was alphabetical by title. Looking at the File arrangement setting I discovered it was indeed set to [artist]-[title]. So I changed it to [track] and then burned another CD. But it ordered them by title again.

Next, I cleared the mp3 files from CD writer and dragged them back again thinking this must be done after setting the file arrangement. But upon burning the CD, it still was alphabetically ordered by title.
    I checked the docs and didn't see any reference to File arrangement.

I must be missing something. Please Advise. Thanks in advance for your time.

Ed
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Need help with file arrangement on burned MP3 CD's

Each CD type has its own naming, make sure you changed the naming for the right CD you are creating.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• firstlanding
      • Jun 2012

Re: Need help with file arrangement on burned MP3 CD's

Help someone. Firstly, I don't know how to start a new post so I am doing it here. My apologies for barging in on this thread... but don't know what else to do.
      My question is that no matter how I set the dynamic naming for converting each individual song comes up in my master folder of all songs. I want to have artist folder / album name then songs within that album.

Comment

Working...

]]>