title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Everything seems different in dbpoweramp suddenly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • litaas
    • Dec 2011

Everything seems different in dbpoweramp suddenly?

Previously I'd never clicked 'configure' and always clicked 'close' whenever I put a CD in to rip. Almost always things would rip fine and then I'd end up with an information log after all tracks had ripped. Occasionally the odd track would say 'not in accurate rip' and normally after re-ripping it would be fine.

Then a few days ago I accidentally clicked on configure and ever since then the information log has ceased to appear and what's more tracks often seem to come up with 'inaccurate'. I've tried the discs that present with 'inaccurate' on other drives with dbpoweramp and they always rip fine. Why is one drive returning inaccurate results when other drives are fine with the exact same CD?

Information log is still ticked but no longer appears - is this down to the latest version of dbpoweramp or because I clicked configure?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Everything seems different in dbpoweramp suddenly?

>Why is one drive returning inaccurate results when other drives are fine with the exact same CD?

Because you have now configured AccurateRip you can see it working, instead of your 'bad' drive silently returning errors in the audio, you are now informed if there is an error, before you were unaware of it.

I would recommend following the guide here:

Then even the bad drive should improve.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>