title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Possible to run multiple Asset UPnP Servers or set specific filters?

Possible to run multiple Asset UPnP Servers or set specific filters?

Hello,

i have a new streaming device and i tried some UpnP Servers until i found asset, which is the absolutely best one that also can sort albums by artists.
    Now i'm wondering if it would be possible to run more than one asset UPnP server on the same pc or to set advanced filter rules.

At the moment i just control my .flac cd collection and i don't want to waste that by adding any other mp3 files from other directories or some audiobooks (also mostly mp3).
    The settings i found so far in asset just gives me the opportunity to filter file extentions out of the database in general. I can't set up many "album by artist" and link that to different directories nor give those different filter rules. Is there a work around for keeping flac albums, other party used mp3 collections and audiobooks/spoken seperated? Or can i install just more than one asset copy on my pc to set it up on different servers?

Thanks for your help.

Administrator

Re: Possible to run multiple Asset UPnP Servers or set specific filters?

Sorry is not possible.

Re: Possible to run multiple Asset UPnP Servers or set specific filters?

HI,

could you make it possible?

I use Asset UPnP to stream my music...
    but i like to stream my Audiobooks too.

Which multiple Servers i can configure each Server separately ...

It would be a great Future...

I use WHS2011