title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Album art with CD Ripper but not Batch Ripper

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Album art with CD Ripper but not Batch Ripper

Hi

I have all the metadata and album art sources checked, but with Batch Ripper sometimes the album art is not found, whereas CD Ripper does find it. Any ideas why this would be?

Thanks

Administrator

Re: Album art with CD Ripper but not Batch Ripper

You would need a separate GD3 account also in Batch Ripper, to get art, as art comes from both AMG and GD3

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You would need a separate GD3 account also in Batch Ripper, to get art, as art comes from both AMG and GD3
    Thanks Spoon. I will try and get a GD3 license since their album art purports to be best.

What seems odd is that Batch Ripper can't find album art, presumably even with AMG, whereas art is found in CD Ripper. Also I can see the album art i want on the AMG website (although maybe not as high resolution as we might like for CD Ripping) so I'm guessing they do have it in their database???

Any explanations of this anomaly? I would have thought that even without a GD3 account, Batch Ripper would find some art with AMG? Or do I need a separate AMG account for Batch Ripper as well?

Thanks!

Administrator

To see what CD Ripper can retrieve with GD3 switched off, uncheck GD3 from CD Rippers meta drop menu.

*deleted
    Last edited by mschmid4; 12-29-2011 at 04:57 PM. Reason: found answer