title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Internet Radio streamed to PS3. Anyone have this working?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vintageveloce
    • Nov 2010

Internet Radio streamed to PS3. Anyone have this working?

Asset is working great for for my FLAC library, but I've never gotten the Internet Radio to work.

It shows the channels, etc on the PS3, but when I select a station I either get "An HTTP error has occurred (416)". I checked one of these error stations and it plays fine from the tunein web site, so it does exist.

Or I simply get nothing and no music... sometimes I can get these stations to play by waiting a long time, like 5 minutes! I actually just found this accidentally because I just left it on a station for a long bit.
    This seems to be the same when I try to stream to my phone with BubbleUPnP. Same long delay if the station is going to play at all.

I'm running Windows 7 with Asset UPnP. I've fuddled with my router, disabled the virus protection on the computer, tried different Forceto formats, and entered and deleted my RadioTime username.

Any other ideas? And I missing something? Seems like it almost works, super slowly for some stations, and not at all for others. So I must be close...

Is anyone successfully streaming Internet radio to a PS3? Any setting suggestions?

Thank you!
    Carl
  • tapestry45
    • Jun 2011

Re: Internet Radio streamed to PS3. Anyone have this working?

Hi there,

I guess when PS3 updated from v.3.42 to v.3.50, alot of fluent internet streaming was affected on the plyer. Look this up http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthre...hiccups-on-PS3 you might find it interesting.

Comment

Working...

]]>