title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Built-in Jukebox Playlist Ideas

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Selzhanik
    • Jul 2011

Built-in Jukebox Playlist Ideas

I like the built-in Jukebox playlist feature, but I'd like to suggest a few ideas to improve it. Could you add the following features?
    - Configurable minimum rating value to screen out less desirable tracks completely
    - Configurable randomizer boost to increase the likelyhood of tracks being placed ahead in the random listing based on their rating values (i.e. 5 star tracks are more likely to be played before 3-star tracks, but I don't want 3-star tracks screened out completely)

I'd also like to see a "randomize tracks" option given to all playlists in general.

How tough would that be?
  • dbfan
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Jan 2011

Re: Built-in Jukebox Playlist Ideas

It is possible in r4 by using dynamic browsing

Comment

• Selzhanik
      • Jul 2011

Thanks! I do see how to use dynamic browsing to screen tracks by rating then send those to the Juekbox randomizer, that's nice, I will use that.

Is there a way to boost the likelihood of playing tracks based on their rating, but not screen them out completely? Like 5-star tracks are twice as likely to be played as 3-star tracks, and so on?

And is there a way to randomize m3u playlists?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

>s there a way to boost the likelihood of playing tracks based on their rating, but not screen them out completely? Like 5-star tracks are twice as likely to be played as 3-star tracks, and so on?

Random selection does this automatically, 5 star rated tracks will be played more than 1 star
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>