title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: two newbie questions re playlists and internet radio

two newbie questions re playlists and internet radio

I have just configured AssetUPnP on my AssetNAS Premium (RipNAS without optical drive). Almost everything is working fine. After having played music files for several hours two issues remain:
    1) playlists: out 11 eleven pre-configured playlists, five (new albums/tracks, jukebox album/tracks selection, least played tracks) are ok, whereas six (new albums/tracks, top albums/artists,tracks, recent albums/tracks, leatsplayed albums) display "empty".
    Is this normal in the beginning?
    2) internet radio: I have set my user name correctly (verified with two other devices). Initially, everything worked fine. Now "emoty is displayed" when choosing internet radio. I assume to have accidentally messed the internetradio settings when configuring the trees . -> Which are the default settings?

Restarting WHS and/or AssetUPnP did not solve these issues.

Thanks in advance for each helpful suggestion. Adca1

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: two newbie questions re playlists and internet radio

Remove your user name for the Internet radio, the playlist items you mention, you need r4 which is released shortly

Thanks a lot. Re playlist: I'll wait and not go for the beta. Re radio: I removed my user name, restarted AssetUPnp, waited some minutes -> still "empty"; i then removed the Radio container and re-created it, re-addfed my user name, restarted AssetUPNP and waited some minutes -> still "empty. Fortunately, my streamer, too, offers i-radio funtionality. Adca1

The iRadio issue seems to have been a temporary one, I verified today, and -surprise- everything worked fine.

I have the same problem with the playlists. Has r4 been released? I'm currently using the beta, so if there's an updated beta with this fix, I'll try that. Just point me to the right place, please.