title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Proxy handling

Question Proxy handling

Just installed the program on my work-laptop, which sits behind a company Proxy.

As usual, I have a problem getting newly installed software to figure out how to get past the proxy, and seeing there's no help file in the install-directory and I'm not offered any chance to enter proxy details when starting the AudioSAFE client, I'll have to ask for guidance.

However I poke the program, I end up looking at a MsgBox stating "Could not connect to the AudioSAFE server".

How do I handle the proxy-issue?

Administrator

Re: Proxy handling

Proxy support will be added shortly

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: Proxy handling

Quote Originally Posted by mafiltenborg View Post
    Just installed the program on my work-laptop, which sits behind a company Proxy.

As usual, I have a problem getting newly installed software to figure out how to get past the proxy, and seeing there's no help file in the install-directory and I'm not offered any chance to enter proxy details when starting the AudioSAFE client, I'll have to ask for guidance.

However I poke the program, I end up looking at a MsgBox stating "Could not connect to the AudioSAFE server".

How do I handle the proxy-issue?
    What OS are you using?