title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Using GD3 in Batch Ripper

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Using GD3 in Batch Ripper

I have purchased a 1000 lookups from GD3.

I have entered my username and password, but when I go to rip any CD at all, nothing happens.

GD3 is working for me in CD Ripper.

How do I get it working for me in Batch Ripper?

Thanks

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Using GD3 in Batch Ripper

Gd3 has a check Mark at the top? Does batch ripper get metadata from freedb?

Quote Originally Posted by ********* View Post
    Gd3 has a check Mark at the top? Does batch ripper get metadata from freedb?
    yes and yes

However, I spoke to GD3 and it seems that I can't use my original account, so they're going to transfer in my lookup credits to a new account which I will make specifically for batch ripping use with dbpoweramp. I'll see if this helps, but when I type in my user name and password in batch ripper it doesn't notify me that the username/password is correct. I could type in afslflansfna as my username and afiasofosano as my password and it accepts it without telling me "user/name & or password is incorrect". Should I not care about this? I will find out later today if when my user name and password is switched to the one I made for dbpoweramp use, if this resolves the problem, but in the meantime, I guess I just want to cover all bases.

Thanks!

Administrator

>Should I not care about this?

Only with a valid username and password will it begin to lookup, there is no notification of such at point of entry.

I have a GD3 account wit0h a username and password where do i enter them in batch ripper?

Administrator

On the metadata options page, click the button next to gd3