title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Grab recently stopped recognizing cd-rs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kmack
    • Jun 2007

CD Grab recently stopped recognizing cd-rs

Hello! - sometime in the last month or two my version of cdgrab (13.3.0.1) stopped recognizing cd-rs. I've seen a recent post about cd-rs with one track but this is not recognizing cds that I burn with several tracks. I cleaned the player to see if that was the problemo.

I assume it's because I installed another program that deals with audio, or uninstalled it (tried several video convertors recently).

Any ideas how I can fix? If you direct me to the latest build of the non-payment upgrade (not interested at the moment) please include a link - not sure why but I get a little lost around this site :o

Thanks in advance for your assistance! - Kenny
  • BrodyBoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Sep 2011

Re: CD Grab recently stopped recognizing cd-rs

The latest version is R14.2. You download a "free" version, per se.....you download the trial version of the full program, and then lose the Reference functionality when the trial expires.

Comment

• kmack
      • Jun 2007

Thanks Brody Boy - that would work, but I'd rather regain and keep functionality of the version I've already paid for...if possible

Comment

• kmack
        • Jun 2007

thanks for help - I re-downloaded purchased version and installed - seems to be working now! - K

Comment

• BrodyBoy
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Sep 2011

?? You asked for the non-paid version, no? That made it safe assumption (for me, anyway) that that's what you're using.
          Originally posted by kmack
          If you direct me to the latest build of the non-payment upgrade (not interested at the moment) please include a link
          If you have already purchased dBpoweramp....what exactly are you looking to download?

(PS: I made a typo above...I meant you don't download a free version, per se.... I don't seem to have an edit option on the post anymore.)
          Last edited by BrodyBoy; 11-05-2011, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>