title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How to get cd track titles onto burned cd

How to get cd track titles onto burned cd

Okay,Im a beginner. I can rip and burn flac files from my cds but the new cds dont have the title or artist data; just track1. track 2. etc. What didn't I do correctly?

Administrator

Re: How to get cd track titles onto burned cd

CDs you are burning have no metadata? this is to be expected as CDs do not contain the metadata, rather online databases do.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    CDs you are burning have no metadata? this is to be expected as CDs do not contain the metadata, rather online databases do.
    I can see the metadata e.g. artist, song title, etc. on the ripper but it does not get on the burned cd.

I can see the metadata e.g. artist, song title, etc. on the ripper but it does not get on the burned cd.

Quote Originally Posted by fac View Post
    If you are creating an audio CD you need burning software that supports CD Text. Unfortunately the CD Writer does not support writing CD-Text to an audio CD.