title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How to get cd track titles onto burned cd

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fac
    • Oct 2011

How to get cd track titles onto burned cd

Okay,Im a beginner. I can rip and burn flac files from my cds but the new cds dont have the title or artist data; just track1. track 2. etc. What didn't I do correctly?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How to get cd track titles onto burned cd

CDs you are burning have no metadata? this is to be expected as CDs do not contain the metadata, rather online databases do.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fac
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Spoon
      CDs you are burning have no metadata? this is to be expected as CDs do not contain the metadata, rather online databases do.
      I can see the metadata e.g. artist, song title, etc. on the ripper but it does not get on the burned cd.

Comment

• fac
        • Oct 2011

I can see the metadata e.g. artist, song title, etc. on the ripper but it does not get on the burned cd.

Comment

• Wayne
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by fac
          If you are creating an audio CD you need burning software that supports CD Text. Unfortunately the CD Writer does not support writing CD-Text to an audio CD.

Comment

Working...

]]>