title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

program suggestion for ripping DVD Audio like DBPoweramp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaredean
    • Jun 2010

program suggestion for ripping DVD Audio like DBPoweramp

One of the reasons DBpoweramp is the best audio-ripper out there is the various ways the end user is given satisfaction that the rip exactly matches the source - this peace of mind is worth every penny...

Well, i know DB doesn't rip DVD Audio and with the purchase of the new Pink Floyd box set, which has various 24bit versions of the music, i've been looking for a way of getting what i have with DB in a program that can rip DVD/Blu Ray Audio...i have found an excellent article on how to rip this music (http://www.computeraudiophile.com/co...ersion-Box-Set) using DVD Audio Extractor as an example, but there aren't any tools for comparing the audio ripped with the original, nor is there anything for reaching out and finding data on the music...the part about typing the names is annoying, but i can deal with it - but i HAVE to have the end product match the source, or it will drive me crazy...i have several DVD's that contain 24bit audio and really want to rip these perfectly...

Any suggestions? Am i missing something from DVD Audio Extractor (only have the demo version, but it is supposed to be full version)...it is very rudimentary...

jared
  • jaredean
    • Jun 2010

Re: program suggestion for ripping DVD Audio like DBPoweramp

no suggestions? what are others here using to rip DVD / Blu Ray Audio?

jared

Comment

• Arnold_Layne
      • Nov 2009

Re: program suggestion for ripping DVD Audio like DBPoweramp

DVD-Audio Explorer

A_L

Comment

Working...

]]>