title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

New 2011 dAP Skin "BigScreen"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craze
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Oct 2002

New 2011 dAP Skin "BigScreen"

Hi everybody.

For those who are still using the original dAP audio player and who are interested, I have created one of my finest and largest dAP Skins to date for screen resolutions of 1920 x 1080dpi which you may enjoy adding to your collection. This skin is appropriately named "BigScreen" and is fairly High Definition w/ large fonts and easy to hit buttons and includes Spoon's most excellent 18 - band Equalizer which I've tried to incorporate into most of my later skins. The need for this (personally) came about when I transitioned my PC to a big screen TV. I mainly wanted to be able to hit some of dAP's controls and the track position bar on the fly from across the room while playing a guitar. This skin fits the bill. I thought I'd share with anyone interested. You can get it at Razgo's where all dAP skins are located for your downloading pleasure.

Best regards to all.
    - Craze

• Razgo
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: New 2011 dAP Skin "BigScreen"

Thats wonderful news Craze! very nice skin indeed! :komisch12

Last edited by Spoons; 10-12-2011, 05:08 AM.

Comment

• Craze
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Oct 2002

Re: New 2011 dAP Skin "BigScreen"

Thanks Razgo. I'm sure you will agree that my screenshot doesn't do it justice. But it looks pretty sweet on my PC.

Comment

Working...

]]>